Let's like some posts, have some laughs/fun, and get some karma.
Think of a phrase.....
Ex. "I wish my nerve bar were bigger."
Turn it into a future new sentence by adding some blanks.
Ex. "I wish my _______ was bigger."
Let the Person that posts after you make it a new sentence.
Ex. "I wish my muscle was bigger"
And they can leave a new phrase with blanks of their own.
Feel free to use more than a word or two in the blanks, left by others above you, or to put a blank where multiple words were in the phrase you were thinking.
Okay here goes first one for someone to use.
My goodness this _________ has to ____________. I am going to ________ my ________.
Think of a phrase.....
Ex. "I wish my nerve bar were bigger."
Turn it into a future new sentence by adding some blanks.
Ex. "I wish my _______ was bigger."
Let the Person that posts after you make it a new sentence.
Ex. "I wish my muscle was bigger"
And they can leave a new phrase with blanks of their own.
Feel free to use more than a word or two in the blanks, left by others above you, or to put a blank where multiple words were in the phrase you were thinking.
Okay here goes first one for someone to use.
My goodness this _________ has to ____________. I am going to ________ my ________.