Does anyone know if there might be a way to disable certain notifications? For instance, right after I post a few hundred items to my bazaar that means for the next hour my phone is going to let me know ever single time someone bought a 50$ cell phone or pearl necklace. Or if I'm still in torn, maybe playing poker or losing money in another part of the casino, the notifications just light up.
Id like to be able to just shut them up for a while. Ideally, I'd like to shut off specifically notifications for purchases. A bazaar is open, I'm expecting things to sell, I don't need to be notified for every sale. Sometimes it gets to be a hassle because other notifications get drowned out, unless I go and actually check each one of the many notifications I get to make sure I'm not missing something else like someone initiating a trade with me.
And I don't want to have to do that.
Id like to be able to just shut them up for a while. Ideally, I'd like to shut off specifically notifications for purchases. A bazaar is open, I'm expecting things to sell, I don't need to be notified for every sale. Sometimes it gets to be a hassle because other notifications get drowned out, unless I go and actually check each one of the many notifications I get to make sure I'm not missing something else like someone initiating a trade with me.
And I don't want to have to do that.