Thanks wow! Bring in the math man
Spin the wheel
Started by ImAllie [3057843] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Thank you. A lot of players have said they’ve never won anything, of course I’ve not spoken to many as I am quite new. Thought I would ask before wasting!
Got to be in it to win it.
Not sure anyone expects to win but... we do it anyway
Not sure anyone expects to win but... we do it anyway
On the million dollar wheel, out of the cpl hundred times i have spun the wheel i have landed on everything at least 10+ except for P.I. and donator box. I landed on both those 1 time. The wheel always slows down differently. Ive come so close to those 2 more times than i can count. I really think its rigged
You miserable pile of Gorilla Shit!!!........ahem....i mean well done, kudos, cheers
Where did you get this picture of your wheel stats?
1m is not much - if you can't afford 1m every day for basic stuff then you shouldn't spam hoping for pi either tbh
yeah that lvl1 private island.. ahh.. whatever will you dooo...
It's 110% a myth, don't believe anyone that says it has happened.
Username checks out.
I've won it once but was convinced you couldn’t win twice until now.
I've won it once but was convinced you couldn’t win twice until now.
02:23:23 - 01/03/20 You won a Private Island on the Wheel of Awesome
19:25:51 - 30/09/20 You won a Private Island on the Wheel of Awesome
19:25:51 - 30/09/20 You won a Private Island on the Wheel of Awesome
Torn.Report
Showoff!
i spin 4 times then get 1 villa,i spin about 50 times but did not get a trailer
from my perspective,it is truly a matter of luck...
from my perspective,it is truly a matter of luck...
yep I won my island on the wheel
Looks like im doing better than i though
185 paid spins out of 206 spins. with a profit of 461mil. That 1 island i won definitly help stay positive in profits lol.
185 paid spins out of 206 spins. with a profit of 461mil. That 1 island i won definitly help stay positive in profits lol.
19:05:07 - 05/12/19 You won a Private Island on the Wheel of Awesome