Been cloudy and cold here as winter draws near so been working on art lately[image: i.ibb.co]
Marker Portrait
Started by Terijian [2605052] on in Art & Literature.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
If you recognize him you'll know this counts as art AND literature haha
Isaac Asimov
I don't know and if not,
I still don't know.
Wonderful realistic drawing.
Bravo
I don't know and if not,
I still don't know.
Wonderful realistic drawing.
Bravo
yup its asimov