Is there a Celling on how many points you can hold?
points celling
Started by Schlog [2386178] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Yeah, it's 2,147,483,647 points.
I wouldn't worry about ever hitting it.
I wouldn't worry about ever hitting it.
wow!! Thank . I think you right lol
Only 96.6 Trillion at 45k a piece. You'll get there in no time!