hi
hi
Started by GamingJokie [3136122] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 18
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 5 likes ·
Bye.
Hello.
hi
Hello.
Haiii ^_^ (´• ω •`)
hi
To quote Johnny Cash,
"But that train keeps a rolling down to"...the graveyard
[image: media.tenor.com]
"But that train keeps a rolling down to"...the graveyard
[image: media.tenor.com]
Greetings
[Verse 1]
You say yes, I say no
You say stop and I say go go go
Ooh no
[Chorus]
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
[Verse 2]
I say high, you say low
You say why and I say I don't know
Oh no
[Chorus]
You say goodbye and I say hello
(Hello, goodbye, hello, goodbye) Hello, hello
(Hello, goodbye) I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
(Hello, goodbye, hello, goodbye) Hello, hello
(Hello, goodbye) I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
(Hello, goodbye)
[Bridge]
Why why why why why why do you say goodbye?
Goodbye, bye bye bye bye
Oh no
You say yes, I say no
You say stop and I say go go go
Ooh no
[Chorus]
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello, hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
[Verse 2]
I say high, you say low
You say why and I say I don't know
Oh no
[Chorus]
You say goodbye and I say hello
(Hello, goodbye, hello, goodbye) Hello, hello
(Hello, goodbye) I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
(Hello, goodbye, hello, goodbye) Hello, hello
(Hello, goodbye) I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
(Hello, goodbye)
[Bridge]
Why why why why why why do you say goodbye?
Goodbye, bye bye bye bye
Oh no
Salutations
Hello
Hello?
Popcorn!
Is it me you're looking for?
Bye.