I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled. On the Savings Interest page it gives you the APR if the interest were paid annually, calculating it out though it doesn't seem to match the numbers shown for the APR and the numbers are closer, and further, from each other than the given numbers suggest.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
The numbers above in red show the interest based on the time period if it extended to 12 months compared to what's earned. Unless the APR is calculating a compounding interest but even then the variances are too small to be that as far as I can tell, and compounding interest wouldn't make sense as the investment has a fixed upper limit of $2B ($3B with Oil Rig perks).
Is this a bug in how it's displayed or am I wildly off in my math, which is possible too?
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
The numbers above in red show the interest based on the time period if it extended to 12 months compared to what's earned. Unless the APR is calculating a compounding interest but even then the variances are too small to be that as far as I can tell, and compounding interest wouldn't make sense as the investment has a fixed upper limit of $2B ($3B with Oil Rig perks).
Is this a bug in how it's displayed or am I wildly off in my math, which is possible too?