Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bottle Caps

Started by Pavers [3029445] on in General Discussion.

20 replies · 1.07k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Pavers [3029445]
Has the ability to sell Bottle Caps to the Recycling Centre for $1 been taken away? I currently have 194 of the blighters, and I just went to try and sell some and there was no facility to do so.
Pavers [3029445]
Problem solved. Bits & Bobs buys them. But I'm still sure that the Recycling Centre used to do it. Maybe my memory is going. Along with everything else.