Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn

Started by Azza12050 [3166905] on in General Discussion.

20 replies · 389 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Azza12050 [3166905]
I started playing this yesterday after a recommendation from a friend. It's crazy to me how addicting it is already! I still don't really know what I'm doing but that makes it even more enjoyable. And from what I have seen with the community so far I can't wait to continue to grow my character and interact with all of you!

The people I have spoken to so far have made me feel welcome and I really appreciate it

Here's to a new day in Torn City. Cheers!
ht_hacker [2672476]
I actually cannot tell how "the community" will respond to this one. Good luck out there! Be wary for when that green leaf icon goes away :)
Azza12050 [3166905]
Will have to wait and see then haha. I mean no harm just wanted to thank the community for making me feel welcome! Can't wait to grow my character and get into the RPG :)
Xerra [2775419]
You'll be ok. It's only the idiots who trash talk or ask for stuff that get grief. There are some real people haters out here, though, so be careful who you tweak ;)

Welcome to Torn.
hemi [2165616]
Welcome to torn little one

Make sure you become familiar with the Torn Bible first and foremost.
Start training your energy to get 500-1k in each stat, should take you a few days if you keep up with it.
I see you have taken no xanax, so I've sent you some (gives you energy to train)
Attack the targets in the bible and get yourself to level 15 - this is your main priority, this will unlock your money earning potential via flying
Move over to crimes 2.0 right away.

Try out a few factions and stick with the one whose company you enjoy. If anything gives you red flags, ask someone experienced for input or get the hell out of there. Don't let people take advantage of you or your time and go where you are appreciated. Remember in torn you get out of it what you put into it (avoid spending real money on donator packs though) and enjoy your journey :)

Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice

Azza12050 [3166905]
Cannot wait to get properly into this guys! You are all legends and have made my day/night with such a warm welcome