Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

'Billfold numbers

Started by Feral-Fox [2831900] on in General Discussion.

15 replies · 819 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
27
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100
Feral-Fox [2831900]
Hey guys, recently I bought a load of billfolds to open and see what the numbers looked like.
I bought and opened the billfolds roughly in lots of 300-500 at a time over the space of the last 4 weeks. Before each opening spree I prayed at the church 4 times in a row.

after the first 1400 I was up $28m profit in FHCs and Business class tickets. That didn’t last very long. My last spree which was 707 billfolds, all opened yesterday, yielded 1xFHC and 1xBusiness class ticket.


Don’t gamble , use me as a lesson, unless you’re feeling lucky ;)



[image: i.postimg.cc]
Grafiti [1557036]
I've found Zip Packs to provide atleast a profit as you pretty consistently find drugs from them. The profit is small but consistent.