Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Worth it ?

Started by Babbyimbackk [3168582] on in Graphics.

25 replies · 325 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Legalize [1802205] ×1

Babbyimbackk [3168582]
Was here before then forums went shhhhhhhhiiiiiiity I left now I’m here to ask is it worth coming back to it ?


Also what kind of prices do these sell for now
Babbyimbackk [3168582]
When I started in this forum a forum signature would range from 250k-2.5mil then when I left I was selling customs for 50-100m I’m hoping the prices are still at around 50m+ and looks as if they are happy days :)

if your looking for a freebie throw a stock/render in I will get around to it when I open my laptop
Babbyimbackk [3168582]
Damn sectory you’re still here ! I’ve definitely made something for you before

are profile signatures gone or just not able to view in mobile ?
Babbyimbackk [3168582]
Sectory glad you remembered me I forgot how I spelled my username and was locked out of email I’ll be back in a few on my old account and I will delete this one :)