I tried to open my bazaar by clicking on the play button on the top right, and clicked open. However, it did not worked. I tried using my phone app access to do it, but same result.
Finally I contacted a helper. He asked me to click on personalized and open the bazaar from there.
I went to personalized, clicked on open. No response. I wrote some wordings into the description (there was none before), and clicked on open. This time round, it opened.
Please check on the possible error. Thank you.
Edit: Cannot close bazaar with normal close button. Need to click on personalized and repeat again to close bazaar.
Finally I contacted a helper. He asked me to click on personalized and open the bazaar from there.
I went to personalized, clicked on open. No response. I wrote some wordings into the description (there was none before), and clicked on open. This time round, it opened.
Please check on the possible error. Thank you.
Edit: Cannot close bazaar with normal close button. Need to click on personalized and repeat again to close bazaar.