Simple question...Has anyone seen spray paint available in a shop in the last 2 weeks?
Spray Paint
Started by SadSack [2542308] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Emforus [2535044] Wiki Contributor
· 8 likes ·
They were removed November 22nd, alongside a lot of other crime components, to restrict them to being only available through the crimes system as item outcomes. You can still find them by: - Searching the Trash, Junkyard and Fountain - …
Not me
But that's probably because I haven't looked
But that's probably because I haven't looked
Buy price still says $10 in the item description so I assume its still purchasable
Could just be selling slower causing restocks to take longer. Iirc restocks take half the time it took to sell out rounded to the nearest 15m
Could just be selling slower causing restocks to take longer. Iirc restocks take half the time it took to sell out rounded to the nearest 15m
They were removed November 22nd, alongside a lot of other crime components, to restrict them to being only available through the crimes system as item outcomes.
You can still find them by:
- Searching the Trash, Junkyard and Fountain
- Spraying graffiti anywhere
- Shoplifting Bits 'n' Bobs
- Burglarizing a Self-Storage facility, Truckyard or Slaughterhouse
You can still find them by:
- Searching the Trash, Junkyard and Fountain
- Spraying graffiti anywhere
- Shoplifting Bits 'n' Bobs
- Burglarizing a Self-Storage facility, Truckyard or Slaughterhouse
They were removed November 22nd, alongside a lot of other crime components, to restrict them to being only available through the crimes system as item outcomes.
You can still find them by:
- Searching the Trash, Junkyard and Fountain
- Spraying graffiti anywhere
- Shoplifting Bits 'n' Bobs
- Burglarizing a Self-Storage facility, Truckyard or Slaughterhouse
THANK YOU EMFORUS - I knew 99% I must have missed something but I couldn't find it!
You can still find them by:
- Searching the Trash, Junkyard and Fountain
- Spraying graffiti anywhere
- Shoplifting Bits 'n' Bobs
- Burglarizing a Self-Storage facility, Truckyard or Slaughterhouse
THANK YOU EMFORUS - I knew 99% I must have missed something but I couldn't find it!
Moved to QnA.
So glad I stocked up on way more than I'll ever need as they drop in such an inconsistent manner finishing Graffiti and all the uniques would take forever.
Finishing graffiti means finishing 15,000 vandalism crimes as that's the last medal available. That could take a lot of spray cans.
(I've just passed 5,000 and I am well beyond level 100 and all the unique outcomes.)
(I've just passed 5,000 and I am well beyond level 100 and all the unique outcomes.)
90 of each colour spray, plus Graffiti does generate more.
Shouldn't be able to shoplift them from bits and bobs if Bob don't sell em anymore LOL. Hmmmm
Each spraycan lasts roughly 50 uses, used to be 30 uses a while back but it was increased at an unknown date.
You need 300 spraycans to do 15k attempts at graffiti, and you'll find plenty more while spraying paint anyway. You won't run out anytime soon, the amount you obtain from SFC and shoplifting plus what you get from graffiti itself will last you your entire run.
You need 300 spraycans to do 15k attempts at graffiti, and you'll find plenty more while spraying paint anyway. You won't run out anytime soon, the amount you obtain from SFC and shoplifting plus what you get from graffiti itself will last you your entire run.