I used to be able to scroll back a ways on chat but not anymore. Now my whole page scrolls down when I swipe. Android phone. Haven't tested on other devices. Thanks.
Chat scrolling back
Started by Mr_Charlie [452500] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
When I try to scroll back my chat box, my whole screen scrolls... wasn't like that before
Can you please provide a screen recording of what you are seeing?
I figured out it only works when my screen is not zoomed in.... sorry and thanks!
Please follow this confirmed report on the same topic. Thanks..!!
Mentions: Chats fail to scroll