You all seem to care enough to comment lol, I don't care either it is just a funny quote. If yous ever attempt to attack the island again I am sure you won't care when I run through your roster then either :) It ain't that deep
I am not jealous at all. I always knew Euph was gonna be a beast, and if he woulda just posted without having to "nanny nanny boo boo" CR, I would have given him a heart-felt and well-deserved grats.. but he just couldnt manage that. #rentfree
Gotta say though ....If you guys actually had a triple-digit IQ you might one day notice, I only ever talk shit to people that talk shit to/about me or CR/Crypto first
I understand your bait CR comment was intentional but if we didn’t show up and say something I’d say that’s a problem. As far as I’m concerned win or lose the island war, don’t forget you did too
It’s almost unfortunate RA didn’t wipe your networth, it was so much fun watching you squirm to get it back on your knees. That’s a funny quote too, at least I think so.