23 replies · 555 views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I read the newspaper for dukes dump giveaway. Everyday at 9-10 am Duke drops a lot of stuff. It says he will continue to do so throughout the day at a regular interval.
So what time should I be checking the dump? Only at 9-10? What does regular interval mean? Should I just check anytime? I'm confused
end time i guess would be the next day when they start over.
There will be a forum post in GD when he first dumps things for the day, then just pop in and see if he's online throughout the rest of the day. If he's online there is a good chance he's dumping items.
12:06:17 - 15/12/23 You used 5 energy searching the dump and found a Bottle of Christmas Spirit dropped by Duke U can search whenever, chances are you ll find stuff from days before
02:40:51 - 16/12/23 You used 5 energy searching the dump and found a Christmas Cracker dropped by Duke 03:36:26 - 16/12/23 You used 5 energy searching the dump and found a Card Skimmer dropped by Jimmy
Is it 1 item per person per day from Duke? Or can you search and find more then one item in a day? I really don't want to give my scavenger title any extra leash if I don't have to!
You can find more than one of anything that Duke has dropped on any day; for example, today I found two Christmas Crackers, four humbugs and a Christmas Spirit.
Afaik with how the dump works what you want to do is spread out your searches throughout the day until you (or a friend) actually manage to find something, and then immediately dump all of your energy to try and nab a few more while they're in there.