Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missions bug

Started by Micah2nd [2901775] on in API Development.

2 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Micah2nd [2901775]
I have a mission where I must get a P90 attack a man named Vapegod then give the P90 to vapegod. All was going well until I got to the point of sending him the P90 when it said that his account was in federal prison. This makes it so I can not send him the P90, what should I do?