Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Writing

Started by DedeSiregar [2430598] on in Hobbies & Interests.

17 replies · 129 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

DedeSiregar [2430598]
Do you like to write? What do you usually write about?
Fiction? Lyric? Poetry? Journal? Scientific research? Let me know!

I personally really enjoy writing non-fiction. But instead journal with random topics, it's more like a "book". Writing down everything I know about certain topic I have interest in.
Jazzo44556 [1967545]
Fiction for me.
I just came down to the forum to see if anyone was participating in National Novel Writing Month.
I find it to be immensely satisfying.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
What? Is there competition for it?
Last time I wrote a fiction, my junior school teacher sent me to principal office because for them the story was too brutal. I was examined like I was a crazy person. Never again I will write a story.
Ironically few years later I saw same scene in an indonesian soap opera. I don't understand how it was unacceptable for me to write it but it was acceptable on TV.

Also goodluck on that month
Lady_Face [679926]
Poetry. I'm a published poet who has lost her muse for writing lately. So it's been a handful of years since I've written anything worth sending to my publisher.
Skellington [2671472]
That is a beautiful, emotional piece. I'm sorry for your loss that must have been and still be a nightmare.
Instrumentista [2711544]
I like to write about fiction. Always was like that. All the work is stored on an external hard drive that I have,, and I don't think it will see the light some day. lol
lotuslady [1959983]
used to write short stories and poems during my school days. the passion faded as i further my study in unrelated field. will always miss the creative part of me
Flugkatze [1718691]
So far, writing mostly novels for fun aka to upload them on Wattpad and Belletristica.
Planning to send one of my stories to a publisher this year, after some editing.