Is there a thread for getting money loans from players? I'm trying to get a 2 billion dollar loan so I can invest it in the bank.
With my current bank investment rate (3-month 16.74% not maxed) I can get 1 billion in 9 months so I don't think anyone would accept but I'm holding out hope.
It would be like giving a stranger on a street $5000 and hoping they'll use it well and return it to you.
There wasn't, isn't and won't be enough trust for anyone to loan a random guy 2b.
You don't seem very active therefore cant have put in much effort or time to earning the first 2b yourself. Maybe try before expecting such help.
Who's multi are you? XD
In our eyes this is called begging. Do what others did, grind it out. Don't look for easy ways out.
Join an SMTH faction...I've heard they do that kind of stuff.
Collateral?
Nobody is going to lend you a flat out $2bn to invest for them without collateral, you might be able to find somebody willing to help sponsor you and incrementally have you invest money for them, but if you're looking for $2bn, you probably need to know somebody very established who referred you.
You also seem to have quite a gambling addiction given your merit and having only been playing for <120 days.
You need to earn your money the same as the rest of us - I would recommend investing in 1-2 week intervals, continue consistent daily flying & selling of your goods, reinvest your flying income into the bank and get that compound interest going.
Supplement your income by joining a Ranked Warring faction.
Few Final Notes:
Reviewing your playtime and networth, you've been awfully inactive to be looking for somebody to loan you such a large sum of money - If you had been playing daily since you started (just by flying), I would expect to see your networth somewhere in the ballpark of $400-$600M - But I only see $100M in networth on you.
It took me 2 years of actively playing to earn myself $2bn to invest in the bank, and Ranked Wars didn’t exist when I did it.
Nobody's going to give a loan of that size to a compulsive gambler who is barely active
SEND ME MONEY NOW LIMIMTED OPPORTUNITY!!!
How To Skin A Cat
Glorious Opportunity to Get Rich!!!
We are starting a cat ranch in Lacon with 100,000 cats
Each cat will average 12 kittens a year
The cat skins will sell for 30 cents each
One hundred men can skin 5,000 cats a day
We figure a daily net profit of over $10,000. ($10,000?)
Now what shall we feed the cats?
We will start a rat farm next door with 1,000,000 rats
The rats breed 12 times faster than the cats
So we will have four rats to feed each day to each cat
Now what shall we feed the rats?
We will feed the rats
The carcasses of the cats
After they have been skinned
Now Get This!
We feed the rats to the cats
And the cats to the rats
And get the cat skins for nothing
We feed the rats to the cats
And the cats to the rats
And get the cat skins for nothing!
We feed the rats to the cats
And the cats to the rats
And get the cat skins for nothing!
-Husker Du, LLC.
Make good friends, make good friends with a richer player, gain their trust, ask them to invest for you for 50% of the profit, *dont f**k them over*, profit