Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

tournament schedule?

Started by Dxve123 [3160859] on in Poker.

1 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Dxve123 [3160859]
I have noticed that the poker tournament tables are always empty whenever I try to join, is there a tournament schedule that I am not aware of or is it just hard to fill said tables?
DarthKool-Aid [2920324]
No. There is no schedule. Best that anyone can do right now if they are empty is go through the cash games and hit people up there to see if they will jump into a tournament.