Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TornTools offline?

Started by ERRA [2676463] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 179 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Draildatrain [2670333]
I thought I was going mad until I read this. I was about to reinstall my browser as I was certain it was to blame for torn tools not working the last few days. Thanks
GIFTS [2612583]
I wish we could get a damn update on this shit! Its been days at min. and nothing works!!