I've got a fair amount of books now in my display case but one thing I've wondered about them is if I read one, say Gym Grunting - Shouting To Success, will that be the only time in my profile's lifetime that I'll get that book? Or do I have a chance of receiving that same book at a future time?
Are books one and done forever?
Started by LiveFreeOrDie [1702969] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
one and done, there is however a book that repeats the last book read.
I mean if you read the wiki it tells you that each book is unique, however you can get Memories and Mammaries to repeat the last book read which you can just find in your logs at the top right (by profile picture) and this should be a direct link - if that doesn't work you can always check the logs without filters (add your own filters after) and you can find that here as well
I would recommend reading through the wiki and keeping Memories until you're absolutely sure you want to use it on a book again and not 'waste' it
I would recommend reading through the wiki and keeping Memories until you're absolutely sure you want to use it on a book again and not 'waste' it
I see what your saying with the wiki stating they are unique. But I at first read that like you can only get one copy of a certain book at a time. So that Gym Grunting book, I'd only have one copy at a time is how I read it.
But I'm following now, thank you.
But I'm following now, thank you.
Memories and mammaries also confirms the effect when you go to start reading it