Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cant trade

Started by AlunaZtar [3152836] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
AlunaZtar [3152836]
Hi there,

I've seen to run into a problem with trading.

I just can't trade...

As soon as I open up a trade between myself and another, I'm not given the option to add items or money into trade and it's kept in gray and nothing happens when I click on anything.
I have tried multiple ways to add items or even money, but nothing, all I get is a cancel either way.

Is there a solution to this?

Thanks in advance!