Duke, I used up my bounty slots to spread some christmas misery. I could only afford 50k each as the list is my recent buy muggers who liberated me of my hard earned trading money
You placed 1x $50,000 bounties on Killerworm for a cost of $75,000 : Blessings from the DUKE
13:59:51 - 18/12/23
You placed 1x $50,000 bounties on lonewolf for a cost of $75,000 : Blessings from the DUKE
13:59:42 - 18/12/23
You placed 1x $50,000 bounties on SMGuem for a cost of $75,000 : Blessings from the DUKE
13:59:27 - 18/12/23
You placed 1x $50,000 bounties on Leon for a cost of $75,000 : Blessings from the DUKE
13:59:13 - 18/12/23
You placed 1x $50,000 bounties on Old_Foxy_Stoat for a cost of $75,000 : Blessings from the DUKE
13:53:23 - 18/12/23
You placed 1x $50,000 bounties on Dsla for a cost of $75,000 : Blessings from the DUKE
13:52:38 - 18/12/23
You placed 1x $50,000 bounties on Billness for a cost of $75,000 : Blessings from the DUKE
13:51:56 - 18/12/23
You placed 1x $50,000 bounties on Anton for a cost of $75,000 : Blessings from the DUKE
13:51:15 - 18/12/23
You placed 1x $50,000 bounties on Darkfire for a cost of $75,000 : Blessings from the DUKE
13:50:29 - 18/12/23
You placed 1x $50,000 bounties on MiamiVice for a cost of $75,000 : Blessings from the DUKE
That's the leader and co of every faction I've been affiliated with since I started - except for Crim, who's too savvy for bounties - plus an extra-special one for Bruv.
THAT'LL TEACH YOU FOR IMPARTING WISDOM ON ME FOR TWO YEARS
14:05:28 - 18/12/23 You placed 10x $200,000 bounties on Elswicka for a cost of $3,000,000 : Blessings from the DUKE
This bastard's been bountying me for small change these past 2 months. I ain't worth no $20 grand, so I decided to tell em how much a bottle of piss is REALLY worth