Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Creaters are

Started by Savage54 [3120708] on in Graveyard.

39 replies · 435 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Savage54 [3120708]
f**kTARDS KICKED MY BROTHER FOR GOOD AND ME FOR 7 DAYS THEN TOOK EVERY DOLLAR I HAD I GET BACK THEY TOOK BASICALLY MADE IT SO I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO QUIT IM SO FARCIN THE HOLEOLL NEVER GET OUT BASICALLY THEY f**kED ME SO f**k THEM WHATEVER YOU DO DONT HAVE SONEONE ELSE IN YOUR HOUSE PLAYING THE GAME ON A DIFFERENT DEVICE THEY'LL SAY YOUR CHEATING JUST TO TAKE EVERYTHING YOUVE DONE FROM YOU AND NOT GIVE YOU A REASON WHY TRUST ME I ASK 10 TIMES MY BROTHER ASK 10 TIMES NOT ONCE DID THEY EXPLAIN WHY THEY THOUGHT WE WERE CHEATING I GUESS ITZ NOT OKAY TO GIVE EACH OTHER MONEY OR OTHER THINGS OH WAIT THATS PATT OF YOUR f**kING GAME THESE PEOPLE ARE COCKSUCKERS AND I PLAN TO POST THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE WE CAN f**k TORN f**kBTHE DICKLIPPED MFRS THAT MADE THE SHIT I GUESS THEY GET TO PICK AND CHOOSE WHATS CHEATING BUY THEY COUKD AT LEAST HOLD EVERYONE TO THE SAME STANDERED THEY DONT NEED TO GET BACK YO MR f**k WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY NOW f**k WHAT THEY THINK THEY CAN ALK DIE SLOW FROM ASS CANCER NO f**kING JOKE I HOPE THEY ALL DIE IN A FIRE
Arran [2005697]
Unsure what you're trying to say as it's all very confusing, but if you're NW has dropped to Minus don't worry too much about it. I was Minus 200million for well over a year before I managed to fix it. Just chill out and enjoy the game
Mansquatch [2524397]
Wowsers, I don't think this has to do with the game. Wishing slow death by ass cancer sounds horrific and nothing anyone should joke about nor wish on anyone.

On another note, if you ask 11 times, they might respond.
OsoroshiAkuma [2701391]
Hey bud.. i understand you're going through a hard time.. but just take a moment and look around your keyboard.. see those keys on the right of the alphabet keys.. they are called punctuation marks..

use them next time :)
ChillySpunc [1905415]
I'm sorry guys but I have to agree with OP, looking at how shit their account is there's no chance they were cheating, they should just quit.