New to the game and looking for some work to get a step up from the crumbling mountain you gotta climb as a new player. Thanks!
Looking for work
Started by BlueCollarLife [3168835] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Hey, would you like a job at my sweet and confectionary company? I know it doesn't look ideal at the moment, but I'm willing to negotiate the payment train you. I just need some employees to start the company. Thank you so much for the consideration! I accept any and all stats, as long as the mindset is positive and friendly :)
*free trains included*
Aileron :)
*free trains included*
Aileron :)
Hey I'm a new player I don't really know how to play but I would really like a job and I don't know how to show my stats so yea