Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ct speed

Started by Wunderwaffe [2911234] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 301 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wunderwaffe [2911234]
I cant find anywhere which specifies where and how to get a boost to speed. Ive tried asking, i went into the gift shop looking for things that boost speed, the snowglobes from maps all seem to be item drop chances... Is there a way to buy speed upgrade? I thought I read that you could, now I cant find it anywhere
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
Yes you can buy speed ornaments for a 5% speed boost each, from the ornaments shop.

Before buying one though, id let the dev's enable the full speed again, as I find myself going pretty fast normally with just one speed ornament
Wunderwaffe [2911234]
Ornament shop? Ive tried googling that, cant even find anything about it. sometimes google is worthless for me and idk why.. where is the ornament shop?