I've been patient but I feel now's a good time to remind the staff/developers of this problem.
I've noticed is if you're writing to someone and u change where u going it'll delete everything you just typed Example: You're chatting with someone and u want to go to item market, everything u typed gets deleted. Example2: You're chatting with someone and you get attacked and lose then the window you're on gets moved to items/home but all your typing gets deleted.
Another thing I've noticed idk if its a new or old but but in my notes occasionally the letters will be large and theres some coding in the way just making it hard to read or copy.
I hope this will be fixed along with other bugs in chat 2.0 over time. I'm not trying to rush anybodies work. I hope you have a wonderful Day/evening to the Staff/developers :D
I've noticed is if you're writing to someone and u change where u going it'll delete everything you just typed Example: You're chatting with someone and u want to go to item market, everything u typed gets deleted. Example2: You're chatting with someone and you get attacked and lose then the window you're on gets moved to items/home but all your typing gets deleted.
Another thing I've noticed idk if its a new or old but but in my notes occasionally the letters will be large and theres some coding in the way just making it hard to read or copy.
I hope this will be fixed along with other bugs in chat 2.0 over time. I'm not trying to rush anybodies work. I hope you have a wonderful Day/evening to the Staff/developers :D