Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral bug

Started by Wukillabee [3162968] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Wukillabee [3162968]
When I started a friend from work referred me I was deviated from his link but it allowed me to add the name during the application process. It seems it still did not work. He said that support told him I should make a thread here.
His name is duhcaptain. Our other coworker mikey777 was also referred by duhcaptain. We both signed up with his name.