Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug report

Started by mafiareaper [3120025] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
mafiareaper [3120025]
Device: motorola moto g(7) power Android: 10 App version: 2.0.9
Traveling while landing no pop up of notifications you landed and I did a timer when I landed for 15 seconds I already been attacked and mugged
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please confirm if you have the notification for Travel enabled in your app's notification settings?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if you are still facing any issues. Thanks..!!