Is there a way to reset without buying 500 points? I read rumors of Christmas reset but haven't found anything current, all old posts
Merit reset
Started by -ArcheR- [3151801] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
They usually give us a free reset for new year's.
OK thanks
So should I use the current free reset before they give one out? Or does i get 2 free resets of ihavent used the previous?
They stack
You get a free one end of the month
Is there a current free 1. I'm fairly new never used any resets
they stack, just like any special refills you might get
[image: snipboard.io]
they stack
they stack
how to get free resets? I dont have any
Just wait til end of December. As said above, everyone gets one for new year.