Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Refferal

Started by Wukillabee [3162968] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Wukillabee [3162968]
My thread was marked solved but was never attended to. I used player Duhcaptain referral link to create my account but we are not linked. I'm almost level 10 now. Support said this would be resolved and to make a thread here.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The report is marked as confirmed, not closed. I have to perform some checks before I can add the referral, please be patient. I will post an update in the report when I have an update.