Ended.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 32
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
I come back to the forums and people start coming back maybe it was meant to be ! Hshs
have you sent by another name ?
Is number 1 smudge or texture work in the background ? Nice work mate
have you sent by another name ?
Is number 1 smudge or texture work in the background ? Nice work mate
Depends how long ago you would have maybe seen me around, original name was Stifler and then I went by Snow or Andy.
Number 1 has a texture background, if I could do a smudge tag that well, id be doing them constantly lol
Number 1 has a texture background, if I could do a smudge tag that well, id be doing them constantly lol
This albert guy sounds like a right twat, is what why you're not making him a custom? >.>
Welcome back brother this is just a get the rust off warm up, look forward to seeing even more from you. Get yo bids in!
Welcome back brother this is just a get the rust off warm up, look forward to seeing even more from you. Get yo bids in!
Welcome back....nice sigs!
Thank you Abs and cl3ricol!
They're nice man, and welcome back!
ahh you done the renders more justice than i did r+
I think you both had two completely different cool pieces for sure!
DB don't disappear again for 8 years, we need more :)
DB don't disappear again for 8 years, we need more :)
Let's get some bids
welcome back!
No interest?
I think its very nice but not my style. (the used renders)
And its not a 600x100 forum sig....
And its not a 600x100 forum sig....
These are are some quality sigs, get your bids in. If I wasn't at a loss in stocks I would've bidded!
Bumpp
Any estimated end date?
I'll give it a couple days but don't think anyone is interested.
I'm interested in the second one. I just kinda like to wait till close to ending time to bid so I can see where they're at and don't have to spend like a week or two trying to keep up with the auction and things I've put bids on lol.
If there's no starting bid or requirement on the second tag, I'll start it at 15m
If there's no starting bid or requirement on the second tag, I'll start it at 15m
25m for the second one.
Updated, thanks both!
I'll end this on 26th.
I'll end this on 26th.