Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company Environment

Started by CHACK5 [2811666] on in Company Discussion.

9 replies · 152 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

CHACK5 [2811666]
Hey guys.

So I have an issue I have all my stocks and edu's for my company (It's a 9* AN) but my environment in the company stays on 89 - 94. Could anyone please help me out on what I'm doing wrong. I order stock every day and all my employees are above 100 effieciency. I do have 1 employee that is a bit low at 105. I made one of my sales assistants a cleaner and it went to 100 but the income fell so I put him back now my envirenment is 91 again
WhackedMaki [2587660]
Environment is effected by the amount of employees you have vs employee room size, and by addiction. If you have your employee room fully upgraded, then the only other thing to do is get more on top of your employees about rehabbing regularly.
CHACK5 [2811666]
I didn't have a store manager trying it out now. My cap on addiction is -10 and I'm rather strict on that. I rotate 10 trains every second day if your addiction goes above -10 you lose your train. They never really have addiction. I got this company on 7* with 89 environment and it just never picked up again
Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer
Do managers help with env? :o

When I was in a 10 star an a couple years back, I remember there not being any manager and the env still being 100
Saelona [3052440]
You can get away with not having a manager for a few days I believe, but your environment will drop and you gotta swap them back in every once in awhile. They reduce the negative effects of addiction and inactivity, which are what drops your environment. I imagine the 10* you were in previously just had employees who were on top of rehabbing and barely went inactive for more than a day.
Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer
Most likely. 10 star an's at the time (and still I think?) We're very competitive. Someone going inactive for a day or two meant derank xD

This is interesting. Thanks!
MrNoggins [2741991]
I think environment is hurt a bit extra if a manager is inactive or has addiction, even if still highly effective but I didn't do extensive testing.... cause 10* and money :P