Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Load out appearance bug

Started by Trout [2399803] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Trout [2399803]
Device: OnePlus GN2200 Android: 12 App version: 2.0.7

[image: media.discordapp.net]
I'm having a werid bug with the load out item squares. All the items are slightly off center and down truly I don't mind it it's kinda funny. However I figured I'd still let y'all know about the bug. I have tried changing page refreshing and closing and reopening the app it's not a huge deal for me but someone else might.
i'm on the actual torn app not PDA