Meh
Cancealed
Started by SpongeOpp [3175130] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DoctorCuraga [2615198]
· 2 likes ·
Just because someone says they'll do something, doesn't mean that they will abide. It's not a Torn thing. It's the world-wide-weird. EDIT: If you're serious with a/your faction, marry in-house. Also, money is quite important here, but you've only just … - Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 2 likes ·
Big yikes to anyone who falls for this
Is that allowed
Yep but at your own risk.
I was gonna say: get married.
But the 2nd statement would be: trust no-one.
So they kinda don't mix.
But the 2nd statement would be: trust no-one.
So they kinda don't mix.
Wym at your own risk??
That's why I was saying but people who got money like that already married
Just because someone says they'll do something, doesn't mean that they will abide. It's not a Torn thing.
It's the world-wide-weird.
EDIT: If you're serious with a/your faction, marry in-house.
Also, money is quite important here, but you've only just joined so you gotta be patient. I remember back in the day, I was excited to find a Xanax in the city, sold it for 700k, and thought I was minted.
It's the world-wide-weird.
EDIT: If you're serious with a/your faction, marry in-house.
Also, money is quite important here, but you've only just joined so you gotta be patient. I remember back in the day, I was excited to find a Xanax in the city, sold it for 700k, and thought I was minted.
But my situation is im crap battle stats. If I screwed somone like that my account would be unplayable cause of the punishment that person would unleash on me. So that don't make sense to me.
Last one, cuz I hate to keep quoting.
Crap battle-stats? just keep training. There's a guide for guides, I'll link it in.
Guide list | Tutorials & Guides | TORN
You'll be able to fly in 2 levels time, is good income. So just concentrate on getting to Lv.15 for now. Income equals cash, cash equals Xanax for training (or LSD, if you go SSL route.)
EDIT: And being level 13 in 5 days is a bloody sweet start. Stick with it.
Crap battle-stats? just keep training. There's a guide for guides, I'll link it in.
Guide list | Tutorials & Guides | TORN
You'll be able to fly in 2 levels time, is good income. So just concentrate on getting to Lv.15 for now. Income equals cash, cash equals Xanax for training (or LSD, if you go SSL route.)
EDIT: And being level 13 in 5 days is a bloody sweet start. Stick with it.
Mentions: Guide list
Big yikes to anyone who falls for this
Yah but with the money I have now it's not worth putting in bank. If somone else can utilize it better than I can. As long as I'm receiving more than I would if I put my money in. Then it's a win win. I get what I want and they get what they want.
you put what you have in the investment bank for 7 days .. after that 7 days you add more and reinvest again for another 7 days .. repeat repeat repeat.
it's very simple and easy to build u your net worth. once you start flying it'll build up faster.
it's very simple and easy to build u your net worth. once you start flying it'll build up faster.