Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bronze chest?

Started by Chyna9 [3153263] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 169 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Chyna9 [3153263]
I'm still learning this game so I apologize if this is not the proper place for this post... I have a bronze key and have spent days trying to find a bronze chest but I have only found countless amounts of silver ones. Where in the world are the bronze chest spawning before I pull my hair out please !!
Shlefter [2901183]
I usually find different types of chests by going through the chest farming maps with no one in them. Each of those can have 10+ chests so it shouldn't take more than a few to find whichever type you need.
Cariciok [3156777]
Try the Just Chests, or More Chests maps/ I found three bronze just a few minutes ago, and opened two.
KOMODO [2762875]
go to different maps (especially with the title loot/chest)
don't worry if you can't find bronze chest this year, your keys saved for next year christmast town