If you mean a company, then asking this question + your very low networth means you absolutely should not start a company.
You're just gonna lose both your money and time.
Just to answer the question here is a list of all the
companies and their starting prices and you can start the company in the newspaper under the job listings for that speciffic company at the top of the page.
Here is some guide I found if you really, really want to start a company, but I don't recommend doing it if you don't know what to do.
I say you should first join a company as an employee (and faction as well for that matter) and once you understand the game mechanics enough to not need to ask these questions and enough money to be able to afford running a company only then you should even consider starting or buying one.