Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Coupons glitch

Started by AIRESSLADY [722697] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Most-liked replies

AIRESSLADY [722697]
It started last night with a coupon glitch. I had 3 and it said I had zero.
Since then the coupons have completely disappeared
Like I used them. I did not screenshot- thought it was lag.
Then today, my little man kept freezing and wouldn't walk.
I went in after roll over sent Duke his 1,987, no present and went
In to play the games in Christmas town, I can go into the
Tent but it does not give me the option to play. I thought it was
Lag but I called family members and there's is working fine. It
All started with the coupon glitch last night.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
It started last night with a coupon glitch. I had 3 and it said I had zero.
Since then the coupons have completely disappeared
Like I used them. I did not screenshot- thought it was lag.
You haven't missed any coupons. You have exchanged whatever you have received:

[image: i.imgur.com]


I went in after roll over sent Duke his 1,987, no present
Duke sent you two gifts when you were eligible. You can only receive one gift per 6 hours, on 25th Dec.

[image: i.imgur.com]

went In to play the games in Christmas town, I can go into the Tent but it does not give me the option to play.

I see logs that you have been playing Christmas games today, if you are facing lags in christmas town movement/game, please try going to another map / clear your browser's cache for Torn.

Thanks!