Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Live Spreadsheet with API, need help

Started by SomeGuyIGuess [2075679] on in API Development.

1 replies · 174 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
SomeGuyIGuess [2075679]
I have never coded before, and if I have, I wouldn't call making a defunct RC car in school coding.

In any case, I am trying to make a Traveller's Spreadsheet to calculate the most profitable commodity by Profit Per Minute. Unless I wanted to update every plushie and flower variant every single day, I was told that API would update it for me.

What I am looking for is to automatically update the spreadsheet every Torn Day for the item market average of each item worth collecting from overseas, as well as the average point cost from the points market. I just don't really know how.

I found this link, however I cannot really seem to make heads or tails of it. Any help would be appreciated.

Here is the spreadsheet too, which is a work in progress.