Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CT Chest Bug

Started by Lady_Face [679926] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Lady_Face [679926]
Don't think it was meant to happen. I initially wasn't the only person at this chest. So am not the only person to witness this issue. instead of getting chest combination lock, you get the cute bunny saying Snuffle Snuffle. It happens weather torntools is enabled or not. The problem is a random of the chest popping up with a bunny .
[image: img001.prntscr.com]
Nedthecat [3084891]
I had exactly the same issue today, in fact I've had multiple instances of chests I can't access when I have had the correct key today. It's such a great game so honestly not that big of a deal.
MeadowEU [2101134]
I saw this earlier as well and this is on the Amonette's CT map.

The Boss Bunny was too big to overcome and reach the bronze chest ;_;
Lady_Face [679926]
Totally not a big deal but it's fun to find these chests that can't be openned due to a bug like this one.. Not so much because you can't access them but rather for this particular bug entirely.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I think this has been resolved now. Please re-report if it happens again.

Thanks!