Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NNB delayed decrease

Started by Allenone [2033011] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 327 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Allenone [2033011]
Per Ched in announcement "Crimes 2.0 early access is now open"

The size of your natural nerve bar is still based on your Crime Experience, however, the cap is now effectively unlimited. Upon migration, most citizens will see an increase to their nerve bars. After migration, nerve bars will decrease immediately upon losing their required crime experience. The increases, however, will be unpredictable. Maximum nerve bars still increase or decrease in increments of 5.

My NNB decreased from 65 to 60 while sleeping, 10 hours since my last action? with only 2 crit fails in the last week. with thousands of nerve spent in that time all successfully. Something doesn't seem right? I've been at 65nnb for a couple months and I know I'm not/shouldn't be hovering the line between 60-65 that closely.

The decrease/increase was not caused by Merit change, Faction perk change, or company perk change.

something in the cracking crime being registered as negative CE?

Here's a pastebin of all my crimes for the last 1 week: https://pastebin.com/74VVF3D2

[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
As I went to check your account, I noticed your maximum nerve decreased again. Looking back, I can see another admin also checked your account on the 21st which resulted in this temporary decrease.

I think the development environments are interfering with your account's maximum nerve for some reason. We have a separate sandbox variant of crimes over there, I wonder if it's using that to recalculate your maximum nerve.
Luccid [2166109]
I'm running into a similar problem as this. I've submitted my own bug thread as well.

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16373898&b=0&a=0
Allenone [2033011]
Hi Ched,

Thanks for the response, very strange. so I'm not really losing any CE? I'm assuming the dev environment is a snapshot from 2+ months ago and by checking my account its somehow interacting with the dev database and causing my nnb to update to the snapshotted CE? then followed by actions on production which makes it jump back to the production database increasing my NNB back to the proper value.

The recent drop caused by you checking my account has bounced back already.