[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Insane bonus combo, just nooot quite the weapon I would want it on. I am not good at all the math on it of what the average shots in the clip you can get off with extended mag, recoil pad, and edu, but I am guessing it is still only like 4 on average. Absolutely brutal to get it on this wep.
On the positive side, assuming the math works how I think it does, its a 68% total damage increase between the two bonuses, leading to an insane 120.5 damage per shot on top of pretty nice accuracy. All in all I think I am going to roll with it and hope to be taking people out fast, and if not I have good secondary and melee weps to finish off fights.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Insane bonus combo, just nooot quite the weapon I would want it on. I am not good at all the math on it of what the average shots in the clip you can get off with extended mag, recoil pad, and edu, but I am guessing it is still only like 4 on average. Absolutely brutal to get it on this wep.
On the positive side, assuming the math works how I think it does, its a 68% total damage increase between the two bonuses, leading to an insane 120.5 damage per shot on top of pretty nice accuracy. All in all I think I am going to roll with it and hope to be taking people out fast, and if not I have good secondary and melee weps to finish off fights.