Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat bubble disappearances

Started by TheSoveit [2327598] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

TheSoveit [2327598]
Device: samsung SM-S901U Android: 13 App version: 2.0.9
I've checked the fourms and done what it said. I cannot get my chat bubbles to return and I'm not logged in on anything besides my phone so I don't understand what I can try next. I've cleared cache and cleared the chats. But they'll pop up when I click to chat with someone and refresh the page, then disappear again when I click on the recent messages tab.