Hello, what selection of items do you always have in your inventory? I have a little bit money left so I figured I could stock up for next year. I always keep 5-10 xan, bottles of beer, weed, blood bags etc. Is there anything else?
What are useful things to keep in inventory?
Started by egestuous [2514538] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Drugs, alc, cans, temps, armor/weapons ofc, candy/dvds if needed, med items, and also literally everything else because I do not clean my inventory.
Never hurts to have some cannabis on-hand to make the most of small drug cooldown gaps
A little bit of everything
Xan, cannabis, love juice (for upcomin event)
20e cans (emergency and now is the best time to buy)
beer (optional, bcz all factions give ot out for free always)
empty blood bags
your blood
wrong blood, sfaik, faik, morphine (you need precise use of med items as med cd is very imp)
if you are barrowing weapons and armor from faction, one set of combat armor, one good dbk, taeser (if faction somehow needed your items)
multiple temps and needles according to all builds. (You dont know which you would need for missions)
crime enhancers
items needed for crimes in bulk (check emforus guides on each crime and there is list of items you need)
if you have habit of making plushie sets and sell, can buy plushies which you dont fly for
Small explosive device packed and bct for super emergencies
lawyer business cards: we can no longer depend solely on busts unless you have a faction full of crazy busters
Hope this helps. Good day
20e cans (emergency and now is the best time to buy)
beer (optional, bcz all factions give ot out for free always)
empty blood bags
your blood
wrong blood, sfaik, faik, morphine (you need precise use of med items as med cd is very imp)
if you are barrowing weapons and armor from faction, one set of combat armor, one good dbk, taeser (if faction somehow needed your items)
multiple temps and needles according to all builds. (You dont know which you would need for missions)
crime enhancers
items needed for crimes in bulk (check emforus guides on each crime and there is list of items you need)
if you have habit of making plushie sets and sell, can buy plushies which you dont fly for
Small explosive device packed and bct for super emergencies
lawyer business cards: we can no longer depend solely on busts unless you have a faction full of crazy busters
Hope this helps. Good day
Depends on your faction too. I do have a variety of temps, meds, Xanax, candy, alcohol, cans, LBCs, etc, but the faction armory does normally stock beer, LBCs, meds, etc, so in theory I could do without those (Xanax and cans for war use only, so those I would have to stock myself).
I often clear temps I don’t use out of my inventory before a war so it’s easier to click on the right needles when rolling them (because let’s be real; how often is trout useful during a real war?). Outside of wars though, things required for missions are useful to keep in stock though (trouts, bricks, empty boxes, wrapping paper, fruitcake).
I often clear temps I don’t use out of my inventory before a war so it’s easier to click on the right needles when rolling them (because let’s be real; how often is trout useful during a real war?). Outside of wars though, things required for missions are useful to keep in stock though (trouts, bricks, empty boxes, wrapping paper, fruitcake).
The most important stuff would be things with passive bonus's such as crime enhancers
Rabbits foot and Rosary, so RNGeesus, will be with you. Always.
I keep a months worth of FHC & xanax.
All the crime enhancers.
My weapons/temps.
All the crime enhancers.
My weapons/temps.