Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Recommended anime?

Started by NicoRob1n [1622199] on in TV & Movies.

41 replies · 397 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
42
Discussion span
→
Authority score
10 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

NicoRob1n [1622199]
I am reading currently solo leveling and like pretty much.
I complete big 3,
akame,aot,slime,goblin slayer,redo healer,full metal,log horizon,sao,claymore,overlord
TheRxckstar [1156133]
There’s a new anime being created very soon after the manga just released and already is getting an anime adaptation which is insane and it’s being created by Studio Mappa that animated JJK? it’s called Kagurabachi. I’m not a manga guy but just the cover looks cool will definitely be checking it out![image: i.ytimg.com]
Elemak [2255978]
I like ops list except redo healer harem and Sa is a no go
But I'll list a couple that I liked maybe you will too



So I'm a spider so what. Isekai MC is a spider monster leveling up video game style. Also has a light novel and manga


Odd taxi only 12 episodes or so. Girl goes missing walrus taxi driver is one of the last to see her.just good. For a one day binge session

Mushoku tensei jobless reincarnation little Pervy but it's isekai grows up in a new world works on his magic. Stuff happens season 2 isn't as good as season 1 so far

Shield hero first season was great second a little slow hope it picks up again. Heroes summoned to save a world from monster waves. Quick premise


Ranking of kings, just watch it

To your eternity starts odd wolf dies becomes wolf. Check it out.

Trapped in a dating sim. Guy who hates dating Sims forced by his sister to 100 percent complete one he's isekaid into it as a mob character. Mc knows exactly how annoying the date able characters are. Kinda fun dumb thing

A couple new ones I am trying that I like so far but don't know how good they will be only a couple episodes out

Shangrila frontier and berserk of gluttony

Shangrila is dude plays trash games super well. Goes to AAA vr game all stats agility and crit. Excited to see how it goes

Berserk of gluttony. Your usefulness and value tied to your skill MC has gluttony which is 100 percent useless until it isn't. Also only at 2 episodes but like what I see so far. Maybe a 3rd tonight.


I'll take recommendations to my inbox if anyone wants to bs
DrDankerino [2578616]
so basically you're into shounen anime huh...?

.
.
.

WATCH HUNTER X HUNTER!!!!! NOWW!!!!!

or just add in No Game No Life.

Just to feel the pain.

of waiting..
Girone [2698220]
Some recos on top of my head:

-Hunter x Hunter
-My Hero Academia
-Kimetsu no Yaiba
-Hell's Paradise
-Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
-Haikyuu!!
Stablerleo [3179925]
First and foremost watch "Blue Eye Samurai"
The Boy And The Beast
Mushi shi
Vinland Saga
The Devil is a part timer
Noragami
K
Gantz 0
Basilisk
Freezing
Shigurui Death Frenzy
Blade of the immortal (anime is good and the live action is a must watch?)
Castlevania 1 and Nocturne

Not anime but
Invincible
The Legend of Vox Machina
Mutafukaz (M*F*K*Z)
Mrs-Noodles [3014070]
-Redo of healer
-World Ends Harem (Shuumatsu no Harem)
-Yosuga no Sora
-Renai flop (Love flop)
-Immoral guild
-Prison school

Mostly I recommend For you
High school Dxd (Season 1,2,3,4)
SunlitVale [3197203]
I love the old 80's and 90's art styles the best.
Demon City Shinjuku, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Cyber City Ueno, Guyver, Record of Lodoss War.
Kilevra-X [3152002]
Some anime movies from the 80s you should check out. Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Mobile Suit Gundam, Neo Tokyo, Vampire Hunter D, Ashita no Joe,
Twelve Months, Fight! Iczer One, My friend Totoro.
Some 80s anime series
Mobile Suit Gundam, Gunbuster, Bubblegum Crisis, Ninja Robots Tsurikichi Sanpei, Armor Hunter Mellowlink.
90s anime movies
Junkers Come Here, Roujin Z, X, A Wind Named Amnesia, Ninja Scroll, Battle Angel, Porco Rosso, Spring and Chaos, Whisper of the Heart.
90s anime series
Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Berserk, Serial Experiments Lain, Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water, Rurouni Kenshin: Trust & Betrayal, Orphen.

There's so many great ones but these are among the best out there.
Bachchan [2737602]
Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor is good stuff, the anime adaptation hasn't continued past the 2nd part of the manga but where it ends is fairly satisfying. If you're interested in a slightly older, self-contained anime I'd recommend Revolutionary Girl Utena. Both series are pretty easy to find streaming online.