Which of the Christmas town map got your 5 star vote, and also which were your top 3 most visited?
5 Star Vote
Started by Tejiri_ii [2691741] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
- Christmas Town
- Police Navidad
- Maltese snow globe
- Police Navidad
- Maltese snow globe
Doggo
It has secret room just for me
It has secret room just for me
Police Navidad
Mostly because there were no hidden places where presents could spawn
Christmas town, or slipping town, got 1 star
Mostly because there were no hidden places where presents could spawn
Christmas town, or slipping town, got 1 star
I would do Police Navidad or one of the loot ones for the minigames, and then did RIckmas Torn for just walking, because it has an infinite loop that's really nice.
Police Navidad, was only place I found keys. Gave really good present as well.
Police Navidad
Rick map
Christmas town
Rick map
Christmas town
Police Navidad & Torzen Chests got 5 star and also most visited
3rd most visited would be either Kiss My Festivus 19 or Christmas Town.
3rd most visited would be either Kiss My Festivus 19 or Christmas Town.
I only use two.
Super Micro Map=All the buildings and npcs I need in one tiny spot.
Official Xmas Town Map=Create a circular path and walk in circles for spawns, I figure if any have higher spawn rates it's this one.
Other than that maybe flip through chest maps for keys if needed.
Super Micro Map=All the buildings and npcs I need in one tiny spot.
Official Xmas Town Map=Create a circular path and walk in circles for spawns, I figure if any have higher spawn rates it's this one.
Other than that maybe flip through chest maps for keys if needed.
Rickmas for sure. I like the part near the end where you choose the wrong portal that lead to a stadium that simulate a life. Every choices from different phase of life from young to old lead you to different path but there's one thing in common is that you will be dead either way, by nuclear, felling...to old age
Emmas easy loot was cool. Time saving. Most things in one spot.
Small Map for visiting Santa with 1 click
Narrow map for daily game stuff
Kiss My Festivus for loot runs - I know its structure in my head, can't get lost and there's no crowd like on the official map :D
I didn't vote this year, but I'm sure I gave these 5 stars in the past.
Narrow map for daily game stuff
Kiss My Festivus for loot runs - I know its structure in my head, can't get lost and there's no crowd like on the official map :D
I didn't vote this year, but I'm sure I gave these 5 stars in the past.