Hey guys. Happy new year by the time you arr reading this.
I found another way of saving money, I am not sure if it has been listed in one of the guides or not. Simply bid some Ranked War weapons that have zero bids, as you are most likely to be out bid by one of the big bidders and your money will be returned as a cashier's cheque, which you can then leave for as long as you want.
Thanks for reading I hope this will be useful to some of you as it is to me.
I found another way of saving money, I am not sure if it has been listed in one of the guides or not. Simply bid some Ranked War weapons that have zero bids, as you are most likely to be out bid by one of the big bidders and your money will be returned as a cashier's cheque, which you can then leave for as long as you want.
Thanks for reading I hope this will be useful to some of you as it is to me.