I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I dont know if this has already been reported, but from what I could find it has not been. Chat has not been working for the past 3 to 4 days. Chat, the peoples tab and notes are all gone.
From my understanding, this happens when you post in trade chat before the one minute timer is up. And then you need to clear cache to fix it. I have tried to disable torntools to fix it, does not work
This happened to me the other day. Had to clear my browser cache and data to get it working again. At times the chat feature or tabs wouldn't even open.
Level100Coochie[2983838] · #3
been wrestling with it for days... clearing cache has fixed it sometimes but not always. When it disappears on one browser / app it seems to disappear on them all and I have to go clear every cache that's accessed Torn. Also messages sent to me during the time its disappeared seem to be lost for good.
It's a temp fix, you're missing the point here kiddo. If you want a fix, stop trying to complain about people trying to help you out. Get off your ass and learn how to code, apply for Torn, fix it.
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #12
Please follow this confirmed report on the same topic. The devs have identified a fix for the issue and it is in internal QA at the moment, should be released this week if all is fine.