Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trubel using FireFox

Started by NYC199 [2293303] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
NYC199 [2293303]
Hello. I am using FireFox Browser to play Torn City . When I go to the Gym, Nothing Comes Up. I switch to Google and have No problem when I go to the Gym. Please advise.


NYC199
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try clearing site data for Torn from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito mode with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if you are still facing any issues. Thanks..!!